Time is running fast, so is technology. Since its new year, this is the perfect time to talk about website designs that will certainly make big waves this year. Undoubtedly, 2013 will bring surprising and new features in design trend.
Moreover, expect more web designers to come up with more beautiful and smarter sites that we can’t even imagine today. With this, online competition will be tighter and tougher like never been before.
However, some of these designs were already introduced in the previous years and have withstood time. So, let’s take a closer look on these great and exciting web designs. Read on!
Website Design Trends in 2013
- Responsive Design. It is no secret that Responsive Design was a hit last year and it will continue to do so in 2013. This is because of many people who are getting more inclined in using mobile and tab devices in surfing the net. With this, the demand for easier navigation increases. This is where Responsive Design comes in the picture. It simply can address such concern and will drive more mobile visitors to your site.
- Parallel Scrolling. This is an element of the scrolling feature of website design. Parallax scrolling aims to promote easy navigation and usability where users can fully understand and interact with the site itself. Moreover, with such design, web owners and designers will come up with deep yet easy and fun site.
- Single Page Layout. End users can easily and quickly get the information they want with this design. Single Page Layout can make your site attractive and easy to use and navigate. Additionally, it is ideal for websites which provide fewer details.
- Minimalism. Don’t be surprised if this website design dominates in 2013. Remember, simple is far better and Minimalism lives up to that standard. So, if you want your site to look cool and awesome, this is the solution for you. Moreover, it is always in style and offers a lot of advantages including easy surfing, high usability and faster loading that users will certainly appreciate.
- Full Page Backgrounds. Most web designers use this design for sites that focus on business, sports, fashion, architecture and photography. Full page backgrounds are adorable and inspiring that will tempt users to keep on coming back.
- Dynamic Typography. Most information in the web is presented in words. Today, designers use dynamic typography as a decorative element to improve and beautify one’s site. The good thing is, there are several fonts that you can use from Web font foundries.
- Fixed-position Navigation. This is another website design that was popular last year. Fixed-position can persuade internet users to stay a little longer on the site. In the cliché, such design entails high level of interactivity and easy navigation that impatient users will surely love.
An excellent website design will help you improve your site and its number of visitors. Remember, in choosing one you just need to address what your visitors need and from there, you are likely to come with a well-visited and profitable site.